Tuesday, October 25, 2005

my first entry



I have recently been encouraged to get a blog! I am really pumped and hope I can get it going and keep it going! We will start out with a fairly recent pic of the family. This was us in May '05. Mark was two months and Mitchell was 2 and one month. Neil and I are both, um, near the end of the 20's. We are residing in Birmingham, Alabama and are enjoying the south, yall!

P.S. I have no idea why there are two of the same pictures here!

P.S.S (11/1) I really should have given Tom Sawyer the credit for my blog! I wanted a web page; he talked me into a Blog! I really like it! I make a new entry every day to catch up on past things I have wanted to put on line! YEA!! I have even figured out the picture thing, but for the sake of documenting history, I will leave it!

No comments: