Thursday, October 12, 2006

Get ready to Wiggle!


I found out that there is a Wiggles play center in Frisco, so when we went to visit Neil's parents we/I just had to check it out! It is the only one in the US! It turned out to be a large "McDonalds" like play room thing with Wiggles pictures all over it! The highlight was the moon bounce and slide, and the loud Wiggles music that Mitchell (and I, embarassingly admit) jammed to! Of course the room would not have been complete without the "Big Red Cars" to ride around in! The kids had a great time! The grown ups just got to watch, but I guess that is fun too!
The majority of Mitchell's photos turned out to be video of him sliding on the huge inflatable slide!

1 comment:

TDaddy said...

The Wiggles? Seriously? For my kids sake I do not let them watch grown men dance around in ill-fitted clothing. :P