Thursday, November 09, 2006

Come on Batman! We've got work to do!

As soon as we let the boys into their costumes, Mitchell yelled, "Come on Batman! We've got work to do!" I don't know where he got it, but it was pretty funny! Mark's favorite part about his costume was the wings on his arms. He would run around and flap them. Mitchell loved his cape. We bought the costume in September, and I let him wear only the cape before Halloween (so he could practice flying)! Enjoy the pics, and thank Andrea for encouraging me to post them!

My sister and I got into the "Trick or Treat" decorating and drew halloween scenes all over the drive way. (That is our drive way Neil and the boys are walking up.) I could not find my CD of scary sounds to play as the kids walked up to the door. I did, however, find a CD with "Thriller" and played that on repeat for the entire evening! When Mark heard it he started crying; when I heard it I started dancing!! I am sure the neighbors loved it too!

1 comment:

Noe Family said...

Ah, thanks for mentioning me in the blog this time! Love the costumes. You know, sometimes those super hero costumes kind of look cheap, but those are really nice. Where'd you get them? Thanks for posting!!