Thursday, March 29, 2007

practicing




We are practicing holding our new baby that will be coming in October!
Love, Mitchell and Mark





Well, this is the way I wanted to break the news, but Neil decided I needed prayers and decided to make our announcement last night at church! So, thanks for praying! I got to see the baby again today. It is almost 12 weeks old and was moving all over the place! I could see fingers and feet, and it looked liked it waved at me as it put its hands near it's face. The nurse had a good idea about the pain I was having and I feel good about her explanation. So things are good.

5 comments:

Noe Family said...

Congrats to you sneaky guys!! What was wrong?

Audrey said...

Jeny and Neil,
We couldn't be more excited for you guys. I have been praying for you to get pregnant again because I know that is what you wanted. I will continue to pray for you to have a happy healthy pregnancy. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and have a girl like me. We can "sympathize" together. Take Care!

Gina said...

Congrats!! Hopefully the truck rolling over the baby isn't any kind of foreshadowing!!!
See you all next week (if you are in town!)
Gina

Amy said...

Congratulations! We will be praying for a healthy cuddly baby and a smooth pregnancy for you.

Love, The Schlup's

jessica said...

Yeah! So happy for you all! We will also be praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby.