Wednesday, December 12, 2007

to let you know we are still alive

Since Halloween was my last post, I will just put some random pics of us from the last almost two months!
The boys were in a wedding the week before Thanksgiving so we took advantage of the fancy clothes and took some pics! Mitchell thought he was the kid from the Bruce Willis movie The Kid. He and Mark did some fancy dancing at the recption. I could barely keep the video camera still I was doubled over laughing so hard!


GiGi Lucile meets Megan Lucile for the first time!


Isn't she soo cute!? The pic on the right is of her first smile!
She is now 2 1/2 months old and weighs over 12 lbs!

The boys love their sis, even when she is crying!
Mark always says, "Megan crying much. Mommy you feed Megan."


I love seeing the ridiculous things your kids can get adults to do!
That is Neil's parents being airplanes. I would love to get the second one passed around Dave's work!


We decorated the tree a few weeks ago. The boys have very different styles of holliday decorating. Mark likes to put as many ornaments on one branch as possible. He re-arranges the ornaments daily - especially if I spread them out after he goes to bed. Mitchell has a more patterned appraoch to decorating as you can see in the centerpiece he created for the table.









2 comments:

heather said...

Thanks for the update! I've been waiting for new pics and to hear how you guys are doing. Have a Merry Christmas!

Noe Family said...

Glad you updated! Your family is precious! We'll be in OK the 21-23. Hope to see you guys!