Wednesday, May 14, 2008

new stuff

"It's about time!" I know that is what you are all thinking as you finally see a new post! I will update you in pictures!

Mitchell

Playing T-ball. Enlarge the pic and you can see the ball mid-air. Cool photo skills huh? He still needs to work on his follow through. I walked past this on the floor a few times before I realized it was art and not just a pile of toys. "It's all the super hero stuff, Mom. You know, just in case!"

Mark

We are not sure what Mark will be when he grows up, but he will know how to dress the part, what ever the job! He showed up outside one day "goin comando", and wearing a knight costume that in the sun looked oddly like an evening gown! Second pic, "Crack Kills"! Nough said!
Megan

She sits! She eats! She goes to Bible class! She is about to crawl!
Watch out world!
Arts Festival
Gi Gi
"This is the way we roll, we roll! This is the way we roll! I'm rollin'!"
The nurses in the hallway thought we were so cute they insisted we take a picture! This is the day before GiGi was able to go home! Yeah!
Newest Projects

3 comments:

Gina said...

You have some mad bag making skills....I am still carrying the ghetto hospital bag!
Cute pics! I can't believe how much Megan has grown. It's also a good thing to know that Courtney isn't the only child who wears her pants backwards!

jessica said...

Love the bag! You are so talented.

Your babies are getting so big.

Jacksen use to do the same thing with his dress up clothes. I guess he wanted to be sure they were all together when he needed them.

We miss you guys.

heather said...

Cute pics of your kids. Megan's smile is so adorable! I like the hanging thing for the bows. I've thought about making something similar to that for my girls that I saw at a store.