Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mark's new activities

Mark has been into reorganizing things lately.
Here he is with all of the clothes from his drawers laid out for a garage sale.
He was supposed to be getting dressed!

He is into tent making too!

He has used all of the blankets from the closet!

I really enjoyed refolding all of the blankets!
He did this several days in a row a few weeks ago. One day he said that I needed to lay down in the tent and take a nap. I was tired after Sonshine School, so I did! I actually fell asleep on the floor under the tent and slept for about an hour! I have no idea what he did while I was asleep! Probably just kept extending the tent. Mitchell was watching PBS kids - his afternoon ritual. (For those of you who need to know where all of them were, Megan was napping in her room!)

1 comment:

jessica said...

How's the teaching going?