Thursday, April 27, 2006

Egg Hunt


We had the egg hunt at church the week before Easter. Here are some pics. Mark fell asleep during the fellowship lunch in the loud crowded gym and slept on my shoulder during his first egg hunt! He did get to wear his daddy's outfit from when Neil was a baby that Mitchell wore on his second easter also! I say second Easter for both of the boys because Mitchell was born five days before Easter and Mark was born on Easter Sunday, so they were both a little too young to hunt eggs and wear the cute outfit on their first Easter.




Check out how differently each one examines their basket! It is hard to believe they have the same genes!

2 comments:

Noe Family said...

Great pictures! Hey, on your other post, why was Mitchell in the hospital for Mark's first b-day?

Anonymous said...

Jeny,
Wow! No, I don't know you yet but I feel like I do. I read your blog all the time. That is sooo awesome. That is such a relief to hear that. Dr. Knott-Craig is awesome and we wouldn't have any other surgeon operate on Kaden. Well thanks for the great news, and we look forward to meeting you guys! The Gee's