Friday, June 01, 2007

what's new

Sometime last week we had two very minor firsts in the Roberts' house. I must emphasize minor!

The first first was that Mark started lining things up. Mitchell has always been into lining things up: cars, crayons, small figurines. Mark works on a little bit larger scale! I personally like the larger to smaller concept all the way down to the pillows! Notice the line even runs through two rooms!

Mitchell decided to make his own sandwich one day. I think he was inspired by something on Sesame Street, because during an episode he came in and asked if he could make his very own sandwich all by himself. I will do anything that pulls him away from the TV, so I said sure! We went to the fridge, and he decided on all the ingredients. Did he eat the sandwich? Yes, about half of it! I think all the mayo got to him and he called it quits!
I looked outside one day and saw this: Super Mitchell with his cape flying to the rescue on his motorcycle! It was so cute! Definitely picture worthy!

No comments: