Saturday, September 22, 2007

practicing for photo shoot



We are scheduled to go to Kerri's and have some pregnant pics taken with the boys on Monday. Last night I was having some contractions in the middle of the night and got a little antsy about missing our photo shoot, which we did when Mark was born. I dececided to have my sister help us with a "practice" photo shoot, just in case we don't make it until Monday! You know, now that I have "covered my bases" there will be no need to have, and we will make it past Monday and beyond. I know Kerri will do a great job, and can't wait to go visit!

3 comments:

Chrissey said...

Maybe Kerri should come up here?? I don't know that Dr's recommend traveling even an hour away from the hospital that close to your due date, do they?! Yikes!

Mindy said...

So sweet! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet Baby!

Noe Family said...

Can't wait to see pictures of Miss Megan on here!!! Congrats on the baby girl! Woo-Hoo.