Friday, April 11, 2008

photo dump

I liked Audrey's idea of posting pics you had forgotten about, or that didn't make the cut for a previous post. I had been tossing around a similar idea a few weeks ago. What about the random things you crop out of your pictures, or the funny or odd things in the backgrounds that you accidentally caught. Here are my findings from the Easter pictures I was recently working on.


Here are the boys playing with an Easter treat.
And. . .
Here is what I found in the background. . .
I know all of you perfect parents are out there thinking, "What kind of mom leaves her precious baby girl lying in the middle of the floor like that?" Come on, you know you have done it! Besides, she needs time to herself to explore and to learn to roll and crawl and all that stuff. Right!?
Here is the original picture. Mark hunting eggs.
I went to crop the picture to just him and realized the part I cropped out was kind of funny!
Here are the two resulting photos!
I am sorry if that is your booty that I accidentally took a picture of, zoomed in on, and am posting for all to gander at! Well, no I'm not really sorry. I think it is pretty funny!

1 comment:

heather said...

Your posts always seem to make me laugh--thanks! Oh, and Megan (did I spell that right?) is so adorable. She looked beautiful in her Easter dress.