Friday, August 15, 2008

Train Ride



Last weekend the boys went to Texas to visit Neil's parents. They rode a train for the first time. Mom-mom had been staying with us the week before, and they all took the train back with her to spend the weekend and a few days. They had a blast riding the train. Mark said they had "pickles" for breakfast while on the train. Mitchell translated that for us to be bagles! Since there were three of them and the seats were in twos, the boys got to sit by themselves for a while. It think that was Mitchell's favorite part! While they were gone Neil and I got busy with a little painting project. I will post pics of that later.

1 comment:

heather said...

Your boys look so big! I bet that was a lot of fun for them. I'm curious to see the painting project. To answer your questions, the tutu came from a boutique in Lewisville called Heaven Sent. My mom actually got it, so I'd have to ask her if she remembers the brand. The pettiskirt belonged to our photographer, but I know Kerri T. had bought one so you might ask her.