Friday, May 19, 2006

where are you staying now?

This seems to be the question of the month! This week we are honorary Castlemans. We joined a family with 3 girls this time, ages 14, 12, and 9. We are having a good time. This week we went to an 8th grade show choir preformance as part of their family.

Tonight some friends from church are throwing us a party! Sunday is our last time at church and to meet with our small group Bible study (I am forseeeing many tears!) Monday is the big driving day- from AL to TX! Thusrday travel to OK. Friday is closing, and Satruday is moving day again! I can not wait for this process to be over! We have been waiting for God to put it on our hearts to be ready to leave our friends here. I expected a big event that would make us sick of Birmingham and long for home! I guess instead God has prepared us for OK with a very long moving process! I just want to go "home" to a house we have never lived in yet, but it must be home! I do have to say that we have had only good experiences living with our friends in Birmingham and are very appreciative of their hospitality!

3 comments:

Noe Family said...

I know the feeling of the move being bitter sweet. We are bummed to leave our church friends here because they have truly been our family for the past two years. But...I can't wait to see my family without spending $500 on a plane ride fighting with my baby for three hours. We'll be making a 22 hour car ride this summer. Think of us and we'll be thinking about you. Let us know when you guys get settled. Andrea

TDaddy said...

As tough as this week seems it may be for you all, remember that now you guys get to have have my kids teach your kids new tricks!!! :)

Be safe and we look forward to seeing you all soon!

aunt-shell said...

Soooo . . . WHERE ARE YOU STAYING NOW! ! ! !