Sunday, August 20, 2006

museum

Last week, while keeping busy to avoid sock puppet requests, we went to the Edmond Historical Museum with Quinn and Kerri. The museum is free! There is a small hands-on kids area with a little prarie house with dress up clothes and food and kitchen things. There is a history of phones part where you pick up antique phones and they play a message. Mark liked the phones. Kerri got better pictures than I did so if you have not seen them check out her blog. These were the only pics I got of the day. That is the edge of Mitchell wearing a fringed leather vest (You can't see the cowboy boots)! Cool Kid!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Hey Jeni,
How is Sebastian this week? We have been praying for him and his parents. Just wanting an update.

aunt-shell said...

I hope mom's house gets finished soon so I can come and visit you guys!

I feel so far away and like I'm missing out on so much of the boys growing up years.

Love you guys!