Tuesday, August 29, 2006

smarter than he looks!

To follow up the entry about the lack of good, funny, and random things that have happened in the Roberts house, I found this pic of Mark and though it would bring some humor to your day! It really needs no explanation. If you can see, he has placed a People magazine in the toilet! Aparently, he knows trash when he sees it and is helping his mommy learn where not to store her reading materials! (Was that too much information?) I mean, helping his mommy eliminate waste! (Oh, the puns could go on forever!) We have some interesting toilet stories thanks to our two sons. Mitchell usually returns from the bathroom sans clothing on the bottom half of his body. This even happens sometimes at family dinners at our house or at relatives homes. One afternoon post-potty, he was running around and I was trying to convince him to go get his underwear and put them back on. He finally went in to get them and started screaming, "My underwear! My underwear! Oh!" I rushed in to see what had happened. Aparently Mark had wandered into the bathroom while Mitchell was out "running free" and had deposited Mitchell's underwear into the toilet! Ah, ya gotta love having sons! I think it is hilarious - most days!

4 comments:

KT said...

I found Quin putting her hands in the toilet the other day. I think I scared b/c I was so freaked out and disgusted! Goes to show boys aren't the only toilet obsessed toddlers!

Gina said...

I am going to have to come to you for boy advice...I have a class full of them. They are such different creatures!!!

Noe Family said...

So excited to see what I have coming!! Our problem isn't so much getting into things as it is throwing fits. Let me tell ya, you don't want to go out to eat with the Noe's!! Glad you liked Hayden's pictures. Yes, they are from Portrait Innovations. I can't believe you've heard of them... so many people saw the pictures and said they'd have to try them out. We were just saying we wish we could see you guys. We are going to Texas in October. Maybe you guys should visit the Roberts and we could hang out in Texas!! Talk to yall soon.Andrea

jessica said...

Hey Jeny is Sebastian still doing okay? Did they ever find out what the problem was?