Wednesday, February 07, 2007

happenings


Mitchell, with the help of his daddy, stuck a band-aid on his head one night and refused to take it off! It hurt when we tried to pull it off so he would make up some excuse to wear the band-aid longer, "I want Avery and Camdyn to see it", " I want to show it to my friends at church", "I like the band-aid there". Finally, after a few days of teasing and coaxing, I finally just stuck my finger under the padding and started ripping! Not a very nice thing to do, but it did the trick with just a little crying. He has not stuck anything to his head since!

I got a waffle maker and this is a pic of my first waffle! Looks tasty, huh? I was a little disappointed at first, but I have figured out the settings and now can make a tasty waffle (that comes out in one piece)!

During all of the snowy days we set up Mitchell's tent and tunnel to play with. Mark convinced Neil to crawl through the tunnel! Well, we will call it crawling! Neil's quote, "Take a picture of this because you won't see it again!"

Joy came to play last week, and we bundled up and went outside! The boys got new trikes for Chirstmas! Mitchell's new trick is pulling the wagon behind his tryke. His first method of towing was to sit on the handle of the wagon while sitting on the tryke seat to pull the wagon. I can not imagine what this felt like, but he did it a few times! He did not ask for help, but out of pitty and to save the seat from more sctatches, I found some rope and tied the wagon to the tryke! I think it works better! Aren't they cute all lined up there watching a movie!

1 comment:

Noe Family said...

Yea!! A Roberts update!!!