Friday, February 09, 2007

Snow sledding?


These are from the ice storm a few weeks ago. Neil took the boys out for a ride in the recycle bin. They had a great time until their last trip up the driveway. They took a sharp turn under the b-ball goal and tumbled out! I had the camera ready, and almost took a pic of the mis-hap, but thought I might be voted as worst mom of the year for exploiting my sons' accidents! Mitchell ended up with some "road rash" on his face, but we were stuck inside for so long, it cleared up before he could show it off to any of his friends!

The bottom left pic is just seconds before the wipeout, and in the one on the right, if you look really close, you can see Mitchell's mark of bravery on his upper cheek!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I never thought about using the recycle bin as a sled! I will have to try that next time.