Thursday, September 11, 2008

"I don't want to get dead"

The big discussion at our house is what to be for Halloween. Here is a rundown of the latest conversation.

"Mitchell, What do you want to be for Halloween?"
"I want to be Anakin from II"
"Mark, What do you want to be?"
"That little one that goes around"
"You want to be R2D2?"
"No, Mark you want to be Obi Wan."
"Mitchell, If Mark is Obi Wan and you are Anakin, Mark will be your teacher, and be in charge of you."
"Yeah, but he gets dead."
"But, I don't want to get dead"

Neil and I were crying we were laughing so hard!

Mark is having difficulty settling into a decision. We went to Party City to look at the costumes. He wanted to be everything he saw, including the scary clown from IT. Yikes! I told him he could be a clown, but not a scary clown! He also wants to be "Daniel and the Lion's Den" ? He handed me a purple felt fedora hat and told me, "You should be this" A purple hat? He is nuts!

No comments: