Wednesday, November 09, 2005

fall fun playtime




We spent some good quality time outside today! The weather was great, in the mid 80's, so as soon as we parked the car in the garage from picking Mitchell up from school we went straight outside. We did not even go inside to unload our things! I was trying to think of something new to post so I got out the camera and decided to share our afternoon! Aren't they cute? Mark went for his first ride on the scooter today. I held him on it and pushed him. The picture is not a correct representation of the ride! While Mark rested in the car seat he decided to try some acrobatics. Mitchell and I had to run over and rescue him several times from falling out! Of course the afternoon would not have been complete without a few wagon rides down the driveway. Mitchell was the rider and I was the puller. He made me sit in the wagon and as a kind gesture tried to pull me too, but needless to say it was a very short ride! Ahh, someday soon he will be bigger than me, and then I can ride!

No comments: