Saturday, January 14, 2006

lag

Sorry for the lag in entries! Our computer broke the week of Christmas and we have just gotten it fixed. My favorite part of the computer repair adventure was being on the phone with the repair technician and having to lock Mitchell out of the room (literally) while he was banging on the door screaming about wanting more orange juice! Good stuff!

I will be back in the swing of things soon and will get you some new pictures of my sweet boys. I know you are waiting anxiously! We have been so busy lately. Mark is crawling and climbing on anything he can find, and Mitchell is perfecting the art of back talk and disobedience! I am earning my keep for sure! I also suspect there is some paybacks coming my way in the form of Mitchell's smart mouth! I really did not know that a two year old could back talk, but he can and he is good at it! He learned from the best, I am sure!

No comments: