Thursday, December 22, 2005

He's coming!

You better watch out. You better not pout. You better not cry, I'm tellin' you why!
Santa Claus is coming to town!

I sincerely hope that stays in your head all day! And I encourage you to sing it to all the young children you know. They need all the behavioral advice possible! If fear of Santa can't make them behave, what else will?

Mitchell is still pretty scared of Santa, but we talked him into going near him to tell him what he wanted for Christmas! He wanted blocks! "Santa" had to hurry to the present factory and get some for him today!

Mark loved Santa's beard! Who wouldn't? Is he not just the cutest thing you have ever seen? I took Mark to the mall to get a "professional" picture with Santa too! It is really cute! We have pictures of Mitchell, Mark and Neil with Santa on their first Chirstmases at about 8 months old!
I didn't take Mitchell this year because I knew it would be a waste of money to have a picture of my little sweetheart crying on Santa's lap! We have one from last year and it is actually pretty funny! He is throwing an all-out fit, complete with arched back and red face! We have it framed and on the mantle! Really we do! I get a kick out of crying baby pictures! I enjoy laughing at their turmoil. Sick huh? What else can you do? Cry with them? That looks really cool!

No comments: