Wednesday, December 07, 2005

crawling for Christmas


Its official! Mark is crawling!! I actually lost him yesterday in the living room! I left the room for a minute and when I came back he had crawled into the corner! His favorite place to go is right next to the toy box and the entertainment center! He also frequently ends up near the rock fire place scraping his head on the rocks as he tires to turn over! I now spend a good part of my day rescuing Mark from the precarious places he has slithered to! I am really excited to see him progressing. I have to remind myself that he started life 2 months ahead of schedule and that puts him two months behind the game! He is doing so great! Today, Mark was practicing his escape skills. He was sitting, strapped in, in a bouncer seat. I left the room, once again, and when I returned, Mark was out of the bouncer, it was turned upside down, and he had crawled back on it and was pulling at the bar that is usually the base! I guess he flipped the whole thing over and crawled out! I was surprised that I did not hear any crying in the process! That boy's gonna be trouble!! But isn't he cute?

No comments: