Thursday, July 26, 2007

zoo trip with daddy


Last satruday night we took a family trip to the zoo! We had never been to the zoo with daddy. We had also never been to the zoo in the evening. I highly recomend it. We were the only ones there and after about 7:00 the temperature was almost nice! We took advantage of being the few at the zoo and took lots of pics on the statues!
In the top pic, Neil wanted Mitchell to sit on the fence (over the pond and waterfall) while he picked up Mark. Mitchell was a little nervous about it and I have to admit so was I. I wanted to crop myslef out of the bottom pic, but left it so you out of towners could see any belly progress.
Thanks to all of you who put in your two cents on our poll.
I am sad that not more of you agreed with me. The major concensus was that it was feminine. Which is not what I wanted to hear!
I still don't know what I will do!

2 comments:

Noe Family said...

We're coming to Edmond this weekend and I'm embarassed to be next to you pregnant!! You're tiny. My stomach sticks out so much further than yours! We'll have to compare at church. You're too cute! Let us see what you decide on the bedding.

KT said...

When are you going to start showing! Goodness, you're tiny. I'm sorry to hear about your fabric. I really like it though!!